top of page
  • Writer's pictureJonathan Shooter

FAA to EASA &/or UK Conversion

Here's an update for FAA licence holders residing in the UK or Europe.

UK residents

If you reside in the UK and operate an N-registered aircraft you are required to hold an equivalent UK flight crew licence and rating now!

EU residents

If you are a resident within an EU member state, from June 20, 2022 you will also be required to hold an equivalent EASA flight crew licence and rating.

The process is relatively straightforward and Oysterair has completed 35+ conversions.

Don't delay - operating without an equivalent licence is illegal and will invalid your insurance certificate.

153 views0 comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page